Surya, the brand ambassador of Close Up



Kollywood heartthrob, Surya is now the brand ambassador of 'Close Up,' the first gel toothpaste brand in India.

This new Close Up campaign featuring Handsome Hunk Suriya will go on air mostly by June. Close Up wants to convey on how one can stay confident and fresh in their day-to-day life. Close Up has healthy market share in both Rural and urban areas and now Surya being the brand ambassador the product could touch the roots of many places in the country.

Surya on speaking to the media said "I feel honored to be a part of Close Up family and ever since from my childhood days I have been hearing about the brand. I am truly excited about this campaign as it is based on real life instances. Happy that I have been chosen as the brand ambassador".

Surya is sure to inspire all his fans across the country with his Close Up smile.
bloggpingMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts