Kajal Agarwal new look for Maatran

Kajal Agarwal is over the moon for she is all set to star opposite Surya in Maatraan, directed by K V Anand.

The bubbly young actress, who returned from Dubai shooting for a Telugu film said, ‘Anand sir wanted me to sport an intelligent look. Works are on towards it. I am thrilled and going gaga over being part of Maatraan. I am a great fan of Surya’.

Meanwhile, Kajal is thrilled about the way her maiden Hindi venture opposite Ajay Devgan has shaped up.
Says Kajal Agarwal, ‘Ajay Devgan is a great co-artiste. To act with him in the Hindi version of Singam is a delight. Born and brought up in Mumbai, it was my dream to act in a Hindi film. Now its fulfilled. I don’t find any difference working in Tamil, Telugu or a Hindi film’.
bloggpingMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts