Happy Birthday 2 Sameera Reddy!


Click here to see Malayalam Film Actress Kavya Madhavan Photo Gallery


Sameera Reddy is celebrating her birthday today (Dec 14).

On Saturday she completed all work relating to her Ajith starrer Aasal. Says Sameera: “The film has shaped out well, I have a pivotal role in the film which I thoroughly enjoyed doing.”

She has shot a song with Ajith for the film supervised by Bollywood choreographer Ganesh Acharya, which was very difficult number to do, but has turned out to be the most stylish she has ever done.

But what excites Sam even more is that she will be doing a Malayalam film with Mohanlal.

Says Sam: “ I’will be doing the Roshan Andrews directed Casanova with Lal sir from the first week of January in Dubai. My role is very crucial for the story, and after I heard the narration I immediately agreed to do it.”

On her birthday she will be in Mumbai with her family and probably having a small get together with friends in the evening.

Tags : Sameera Reddy Birthday, Sameera Reddy Bith Date,  Sameera Reddy Birthday Celebration photos, Sameera Reddy Birthday celebration stills
bloggpingMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts